(yup, that’s me above 🙂 )
Thinking about starting a blog so you could creatively express yourself, make an income, and take care of your munchings and the household – all from one place?
Yes, it sounds like a dream come true!
And don’t let anybody tell you otherwise – it IS possible!
But, there are so many things to do first…
- decide on your blogging direction
- learn the tech side
- get to know social media (tip – it’s not the same the way you use it now)
- become familiar with marketing
- discover ways to balance this new job with motherhood/household
And yet, when you do get the hang of it, you still need to:
- develop and maintain a schedule that works for you and your family
- manage time and be organized
- be clear, focused, and productive
- keep the positive attitude
- constantly learn, test, and improve
Not to intimidate you, but the list doesn’t end there…
But, there is good news – you’re here!
And if you think this is just another mommy blog…
Let me tell you, you’re in for a surprise!
‘Cause I’m not an average mommy, and I believe neither are you!
Yes, I love my kids and want the best for them, but I also want to stay true to myself and follow my dreams and passions.
I want to
- enjoy and have fun while doing the things I love
- be my own boss
- grow personally and professionally
- discover ways to make blogging, motherhood, and personal life work
- create an impact and an income
- connect and get to know like-minded moms
- help other moms when and wherever I can
- share what I learn along this process
- simply be me!
And that’s where blogging and motherhood meet.
I want this to be the place to share real stories, real help, real advice, and real insights about starting and growing a blog while being a mom and trying to balance it all.
So, if your plans look something like this, let’s connect!
You see, I’d really like to get to know you (and those are not just empty words!).
So don’t be shy!
Shoot me an email at natasa(at)cutelittlepaper.com and let me know what’s your biggest obstacle at the moment, so we could work on it and get the desired outcome faster. 🙂
Or (for the absolute introverts!), take this quick anonymous survey – and thank you for doing so!
Your answers are the ones which guide this site’s content. 😉
With everything said, until I create some other helpful stuff for you to use, feel free to browse through and see what you can use right now.
Here’s to following your passion and dreams, Mom!
You can do it! 😉