A new month’s already here, and so are April journaling prompts that you can add to your bullet journal or planner.
I don’t know about you, but to me, April is a synonym for Easter and gardening. That’s why this month’s writing prompts will follow these themes. (I picked the same motifs for the April doodle challenge – so, do check it out if you’re also a fan of drawings!)
Even if you’re not a fan of gardening, or you don’t have one, don’t turn your back and close this page just yet! I promise you’ll absolutely be able to answer these prompts and maybe even enjoy them! 😉
As you will see, the majority of questions that belong to the “gardening” theme actually refer to your own growth, planting, and nourishing, and it will be fun (and useful!) to journal and discover your thoughts and feelings about them.
As always, you can download a free printable version of journaling prompts so you can quickly have them all by your side and easily add them to your journal.
Let’s not waste any more time – here are April journaling prompts!
- What does Easter mean to me?
- Describe the way how I celebrate Easter.
- What’s the one thing that makes Easter celebration special in my family?
- When I was a child, what made me excited the most about Easter?
- My favorite way of egg dying.
- My favorite Easter quote.
- Write about the pros and cons of gardening.
- Name 3 plants I like the most in my garden and explain why.
- If I could be a plant, I would be…
- What was the one thing that ended in my life but brought a new beginning?
- What did I think about that at the moment when it happened and how do I feel about it now?
- What did I learn from this experience?
- Who was the person that influenced me the most during my growing up and why?
- In what way this person shaped me?
- What aspect of my life do I need to grow more?
- If I could set the perfect stage for my growth, how would it look like?
- How can I turn that into real life – at least some part of it?
- Name 3 ways how I can grow my personal life aspect.
- Name 3 ways how I can grow my professional life aspect.
- What should I weed out of my life and why?
- How could I achieve that?
- What would be the benefits of it?
- What were the things I did that were the most fruitful in my life so far?
- How much care and effort I’ve put into it?
- True or false – how much I nourish something, the better results I get. (back up the claim)
- What should I nourish more in my life?
- What should I stop nourishing in my life?
- What is the one belief I should plant and reinforce in my mind?
- How could that transform my life and in what way?
- Think of 5 ways how I can nurture myself.
And with that, we’ve approached the end of April journaling prompts.
I don’t think you need me to tell this to you, but I’ll say it anyway – feel free to write as much as you’d like (or as little, but I think you’re so much more creative than that! 😉 ) – and don’t forget to take a free printable list of these writing prompts.
I hope these prompts will be a good starting point for you to explore your thoughts and feelings – and who knows, maybe even discover something new about yourself.
Have fun journaling!