It’s time to wrap up the entire year of daily writing ideas with December’s Christmas journaling prompts.
I know it sounds like a cliche, but to me, it truly feels like these 12 months have passed in a blink of an eye. I hope you enjoyed all my monthly journaling prompts and had fun with them throughout the year.
As for the last set of these writing ideas, I’ve prepared a list of Christmas journaling prompts, which clearly is not a big surprise considering the holiday season we’re all in. Plus, I mentioned long before that all my journaling prompts will follow the themes of last year’s doodle challenges, so this month is no exception.
(and feel free to check out these monthly doodle prompts if it’s something you’re also interested in)
Before you take a look at the full list of December journaling prompts, I just want to give you a friendly reminder that you can also download a free printable, which has all the prompts in one place, so it’ll make your journaling routine more convenient. 🙂
Anyway, I’m sure you’re eager to see these daily writing prompts for December, so here they are!
- Write about the 5 things I love about Christmas the most.
- Is there something I don’t like about Christmas and why?
- Why is this the season to be jolly?
- My favorite Christmas movie.
- Write a letter to Santa.
- Make a bucket list for the Christmas holiday season.
- Write about my most memorable Christmas yet.
- How should “the perfect” Christmas look like?
- My favorite Christmas quote.
- How do I celebrate Christmas Eve?
- How my Christmas morning usually looks like?
- What gifts would I like to get for Christmas?
- What is more valuable than presents?
- Can I give it to people I care about (and how)?
- How can I make Christmas feel even more special?
- Imagine I got a letter from Santa. What is written in it?
- Write about my earliest memories of Christmas.
- Do I perceive Christmas differently now than when I was a child?
- My favorite Christmas carol.
- What is my favorite Christmas sweet and why?
- Would I rather be an Elf or Mrs. Clous and why?
- What would I like to add to my family’s Christmas tradition?
- Describe my favorite Christmas ornament (and why it is the one).
- Write down the 3 most fascinating facts about reindeers.
- What is the one thing Christmas must not be without and why?
- To me, what food is a synonym for Christmas?
- My favorite Christmas beverage (+ write its recipe).
- What are some Christmas crafts I’d like to try out?
- Think and write down the 3 most ridiculous Elf on the Shelf poses.
- What is the magic of Christmas to me?
- How can I make each day feel like Christmas?
And with this, we’ve reached the end of an entire year of daily writing prompts.
Enjoy the holidays and I’ll see you next year with a new round of monthly journaling inspiration and ideas! (what will it be? I’ll keep it a secret for now! 😉 )