First of all, thank you for showing interest in my Pinterest VA services.
As you will see, here you can find many different VA packages that I offer for your Pinterest business account and I hope some of them will meet your needs.
However, if you have some specific requirements that are not covered here, feel free to contact me at pinterestVAS(at)cutelittlepaper.com so we could discuss it and come to a solution that would be tailored to your demands.
Let’s start with the basics.
Since you’re already here, you’re probably very well aware of the possibilities that Pinterest offers for your business, blog, or website.
Therefore, I’ll briefly mention only its most striking stats.
- The average number of monthly searches on Pinterest is 2 billion
- 97% of searches on Pinterest are unbranded
- 84% pinners use Pinterest to decide what to buy
- 83% of weekly pinners have made a purchase based on the content they saw from brands on Pinterest
- 64% of Pinterest users described the platform as a place to find ideas, products or services they can trust
- 47% of social media users saw Pinterest as the platform for discovering and shopping for products
- 98% of pinners report trying new things they find on Pinterest
- More than 14 million articles are pinned each day
- Over 5% of all referral traffic to websites comes from Pinterest.
Pretty impressive, right?
In plain words, the majority of Pinterest audience is there to find inspiration and ideas regarding many different aspects of their lives, and also to search for products and services they want to buy/use.
Are you a “good fit” for Pinterest?
Pinterest as a platform works well for many different types of businesses, but in some cases, depending on what you’re looking for, Pinterest might not be right for you.
Have a look and see would you be a “good fit” for Pinterest.
Pinterest is not for those who:
- Don’t have any form of online presence
- Want a quick fix
- Aren’t willing to invest time and/or money into growing your Pinterest account
On the other hand, Pinterest is for you if:
- You have some form of online presence
- Are looking for a long-term marketing strategy
- You regularly create fresh content (such as blog posts, videos, podcasts, products, freebies…)
Pinterest VA Services
Now that we’ve got these things clear, here is a list of Pinterest VA services I offer for you – and your business.
(and remember, if you’re not finding what you’re looking for, feel free to send me an email so we could find a solution for your specific needs)
Get a review of your existing Pinterest account with recommendations for improvement.
Creating your Pinterest business account from scratch and optimizing it for future traffic generation to your claimed domains.
Different types of monthly Pinterest account management services so you can focus on what you do best.
For those who are only interested in getting fresh pins for their content.