This digital bullet journal is a fully hyperlinked PDF document created in a landscape format with two BuJo dotted pages (one spread) per one document page.
(the same look you’d have if you’d use a real bullet journal)
The digital bullet journal (hyperlinked PDF file) has a total of 94 pages:
- COVER PAGE – one page
- INDEX SPREAD – one double page (one spread)
- 12 MONTHS – January to December, each has a starting spread and 5 additional spreads, a total of 72 pages
- 10 ADDITIONAL SECTIONS – each has a starting spread and one additional spread, a total of 20 pages
You’ll also receive a set of digital stickers that’ll make digital bullet journaling more fun and attractive.
All stickers come as individual transparent PNG files so you can use them on any device and PDF annotation app (GoodNotes, XoDo, Notability…).
There are 226 digital stickers and they are:
- WORDS – with two types of stickers:
- days of the week and
- words commonly used when planning out your days (designed with a small image/doodle next to it),
a total of 45 digital stickers
- NUMBERS – matching numbers from one to 31, a total of 31 stickers
- SHAPES – 15 different shapes in ten neutral colors so you have a variety of options to choose from – or mix together. Individual shapes are:
- full rectangle
- outlined rectangle
- rectangle with 7 circles inside
- full box
- outlined box with two spaces to note things down
- full circle
- half circle
- full sun shape
- full star shape
- full ribbon
- outlined ribbon
- small full ribbon
- three full abstract shapes
a total of 150 digital stickers.
You can use these digital stickers in other digital planners or even print them out if you wish to use them physically.